This was done entirely in 3DS MAX with Vray render engine with motion blur, depth of field and a bunch of lights, it took literally days to render even on my watercooled PC!
The most challenging thing with this project was to try and match the 3D animation / camera dolly movements in sequence with the intro music.
- 3DS MAX (3D model creation & camera motion)
- Adobe After Effects (Primary Compositing & Text Animations)
- Adobe Premier Pro (Final editing and sounds production)
- Adobe Fireworks (2D Design / Editing)
- Digital Juice SFX & Music Libraries (Sound Effects & Music Production)
- Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks (Final Colour Grading)