See what’s inside my DIY ‘Ultimate’ FPV Ground Station V1 that I designed & built for FPV Aerial Photography back in 2004!!
2004 – 15 Years ago! (2019 this video produced) Most people didn’t know what FPV was 15 years ago! ;)
After finding my V1.0 FPV Ground Station in the attic recently, I decided I had to share it with you. I’d almost forgotten about it! So in this video i’ll be doing a complete review, demo & teardown all in one detailed video – Enjoy!
I built this FPV Ground Station V1 while I was living in Thailand, at the time I was running an RC Aerial Photography Business (Vantage AP – Rebranded to VantageCam after a few years). With just some simple hand tools and a small selection of materials, I built this Aerial Photography Ground Station to use while conducting photo / FPV video shoots.
Check out my other RC, FPV & Drones
- 3DS MAX (Main 3D Logo model creation)
- Adobe After Effects (Primary Compositing & Effects / Camera moves)
- VC Element 3D (AE Plugin to texture / animate logo and text objects)
- VC Optical Flares (AE Plugin for lens flare effects & animations – w/ProPresets)
- Adobe Premier Pro (Final editing and sound production)
- Adobe Audition (Sound Effects Editing & Audio Manipulation)
- Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks (Pro Colour Grading tools)
- Digital Juice SFX Pro Libraries (Large Collection)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Fireworks